Advantages of Le Pradet Campground :
- In the middle of the nature, calm, shadow, riverside with private beach
- Close to the village of La Malène
- Fishing at 50 m /160 ft (permits for 1 day, or for 1 week for sale in the village).
- Hiking, boat tours, canoeing and kayaking, etc. directly from the village.
- Outstanding sites in the direct vicinity:
- the Cirque des Baumes,
- the Méjean limestone plateau (Aven Armand caves, formerly La Ferme Caussenarde),
- the Sauveterre limestone plateau (Point Sublime viewpoint),
- the Jonte river gorges (vulture look-out . . .), the Dargilan grotto,
- the Abime de Brambabiau underground river, the meteorological observatory on Mont Aigoual
- 22km/13miles from the A 75 and the Route National RN 88 (Lyon-Toulouse connector)